Friday, June 2, 2023

2023 Mexico Gould’s Turkey Hunt-Bivens Group

Hunters Scott and Robert Bivens with guide Jay Scott.  Scott Bivens writes, “This was my second year in a row hunting Goulds in Mexico with Jay Scott. The last two years have been so wonderful that I am booking year three. I enjoy turkey hunting more than anything else, and was able to get my royal slam last year. Without a doubt hunting Goulds in Mexico with Jay Scott and his team has been my all time favorite hunting experience ever!  The Goulds put on quite the show, and every avid turkey hunter should come and experience this with Jay Scott Outdoors"

Scott’s son Robert writes, “ One of my favorite things to do is hunt with my dad, especially turkey.

After hearing stories about my dad's first trip to Mexico, he insisted I had to go with him. The two gobblers that Jay Scott called in for me turned out to be an experience I'll never forget. Jay Scott has an unrivaled and infectious passion for the outdoors and hunting that every avid turkey hunter can admire. Anyone looking to check off their Gould's should, without a doubt, book a trip with Jay Scott and his crew. Robert Bivens


















 


The 2023 Mexico Gould's Turkey season is complete and its been a unreal season.   Thanks to all of our hunters who trusted us with their once in a lifetime hunt and our guides for all of their hard work and efforts.  We are now booking for 2024 and 2025. Send Director of Operations Phil Cramer an email at philcramer77@gmail.com or text/call him on his cell at 623-308-2228 to book a hunt
 

Check out our Instagram Page @GouldsTurkeyHunt and facebook page at Goulds Turkey Hunt 

Watch our videos on our YOUTUBE Channel.  We will be updating the videos over the next few weeks.