Saturday, June 1, 2024

2024 Mexico Gould's Turkey Hunt- The Henry Group

2024 Mexico Gould's Turkey Hunt- Jayson Henry, Rich Biggers, John Keeling, Brent Roberson, Tom Booth, and Dave King

We were joined by Jayson Henry, Rich Biggers, John Keeling, Brent Roberson, Tom Booth, and Dave King. They had a great hunt in Chihuahua with their guides Darr and Parker.  

B. Jayson Henry writes, “I just returned from an epic turkey hunting adventure with Jay Scott. Everyone in our party of six got their Birds and we were able to fully enjoy the experience in the rugged beauty of Chihuahua Mexico. This beautiful turkey completed my Royal slam and I couldn't imagine doing it any other way that was Jay Scott and his group of guides. Thanks so much for the Memories.”

Rich Biggers writes, “I had a great time hunting Gould’s in Chihuahua Mexico with my guides Parker and Darr Colburn. The entire experience was just like I watched in your YouTube videos. Parker and Darr went above and beyond to make sure the entire camp tagged out. I saw turkeys on every sit and was able to harvest 2 toms on my 3rd sit. I would absolutely recommend Jay Scott Outdoors/Gouldsturkeyhunt.com to anyone!”

Brent Roberson
writes, “Had an awesome hunt and overall great time with Jay Scott Outdoors. Darr and Parker are great guides and knew the terrain and lay of the land and how the birds would work. Everyone involved was very helpful in any kind of help or questions I may of had. This was my first hunt with any outfitters and it was top notch. This hunt completed my Royal slam and glad I went.”


Tom Booth writes, “My Gould’s hunt with Jay Scott Outdoors was everything I hoped it would be!
Darr and Parker were excellent guides, and this father and son duo are of the highest quality character imaginable!  All of the details were professionally handled, making all of the travel as smooth as possible.  I highly recommend Jay Scott Outdoors”

Dave King writes, “Guides Darr and Parker Colburn made our effort to get our Gould's turkeys extremely enjoyable. Their knowledge of the birds and our Chihuahua ranch was the difference maker in all of us tagging birds. Definitely recommend booking with www.gouldsturkeyhunt.com if you're in need of a Gould's or just looking for a fun adventure. Awesome Trip!”















 We just finished our 14th season hunting the spectacular Gould's turkey in the mountains of Mexico.  We hunt both states of Sonora and Chihuahua Mexico.  Thanks to all of our hunters who trusted us with their once in a lifetime hunt and our guides for all of their hard work and efforts.  
We are now booking for 2025 and 2026 seasons. Send Director of Operations Phil Cramer an email at philcramer77@gmail.com or text/call him on his cell at 623-308-2228 to book a hunt or for more info
 

Check out our Instagram Page @GouldsTurkeyHunt 

Check out our facebook page at Goulds Turkey Hunt 

Click here to watch our  Goulds Turkey Hunt YouTube Channel. 

Click here to watch some of the TV shows that have hunted with us